Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!


By Rob Bralow

I wanted to wish you and yours a very happy new year.

This year I have no list of things I want to do, nothing I want to make better about the world or about myself. Instead I just want to focus on doing good. Nothing more specific than that. I want to simply be good this coming year. I want to make others laugh, I want to help those who cry. I want to exist in a better world and the only way I know how to do that is to be better myself.

Be safe this year. Keep you friends close this year. Do not forget to laugh and never feel ashamed to cry.

I am going to go enjoy this new year with my friends, sharing what comes my way.

Happy New Year! Let's make it a good one.
 
Copyright 2009 Wine Post: Wine & Spirits Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan