Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Quick Taste: Altanuta


By Rob Bralow, Wine Post Editor

I profess not to be a lover or Pinot Grigio. Too often I find it watery, or strained with tropical, or simply flawed. Therefore, when I find a Pinot Grigio I like, I find it to be almost a miracle.

Altanuta Pinot Grigio is good wine. From Valdadige, Italy this Pinot Grigio is the real deal. This is a delicious wine that I can see myself enjoying during a meal or just sitting around on an afternoon. There is a grassy, lime and creamy smell to the wine, with lots of minerality. The creamy smoothness comes out on the palate and is joined by soft pears and peaches.

I received this wine as a sample from Total Beverage Solution.
 
Copyright 2009 Wine Post: Wine & Spirits Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan