Friday, December 25, 2009

Joys of Christmas

It is truly amazing that no matter how many times I come home, there is always something for me to do. There are always things only someone who is a 6'4", twenty something, male could possibly do. It is a shame my little brother will never make it past six-feet tall. All those light bulbs that could have been changed by someone else...

Then sometimes I get to play in my mother's basement, which in the past few years I have begun filling with wine. The moment I arrived home I went into the basement, built the below wine rack and put the four cases of wine away. There are always good things about the holidays...


Happy Holidays everyone!
 
Copyright 2009 Wine Post: Wine & Spirits Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan