Thursday, August 27, 2009

Been a while since I posted

Sorry for being absent. Between a all too brief vacation, a load of work, and making sure I have something resembling a social life, I have not had too much time to blog. I have tasted oodles of wines, so hopefully this weekend I will write up a short review of each to post each day in the following weeks. I think I will reserve longer posts for topics, while giving a wine review post its due without going into too much detail about the production of the winery.

I do have some exciting news (or at least exciting for me): I purchased an iPhone. I told you exciting for me, so I do not want to hear how utterly boring this news is for the rest of you.

Why did I buy the iPhone? Customer service. I talked to most of the major brands that supply a wireless phone service and AT&T was by far the best. I walked into several retail outlets in New York and I WAS IGNORED by half of them. Unbelievable.

So, I am entering the world of toy phones, with apps for all. I noticed at the Wine Bloggers' Conference that the majority of bloggers owned an iPhone. It gave me i-jealousy. And I will now stop adding the letter "i" to the front of words.
 
Copyright 2009 Wine Post: Wine & Spirits Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan