Thursday, July 23, 2009

Off to the Wine Blogging Conference

That's right, off to California to participate in the second annual Wine Blogging Conference.

I have had one experience with wine bloggers and it was an eye opener. It was geektastic. They were all older than me by an averae 10 years. They got into wine through drinking it and they definitely had more experience than I had in buying wine. They were all amazing people and I feel honored to have met them.

Which is one of the reasons why I am so excited to go to California to meet more of them.

Look for more blog posts in the next few days about the people I am meeting, the speakers I am listening to, and (certainly not least) the wine I'll be tasting.
 
Copyright 2009 Wine Post: Wine & Spirits Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan