Friday, October 23, 2009

Wow a Whole Year



Really amazing that the first birthday of my blog came and went. So much has changed since I first started rewriting Wikipedia articles and posting them here. Somehow I have not offended anyone (well, ok maybe only one or two people) and I have not been kicked off the interwebs because of vulgar language or inappropriate photography.

The stats:

162 Posts (woah...)
8,354 unique visits
14,049 page views
1.68 pages viewed per visit
1:14 minutes spent on the site on average

Top Countries that visit:

1) USA (duh!)
2) Canada (dooh!)
3) United Kingdom (um, righto chap)
4) Taiwan (huh?)
5) India (... WHAT?!)

The top visited posts:

1) Have you met me?
2) The Necessary Tension Between Public Relations and Bloggers
3) A Wine Opportunity Wasted
4) Absolutely and Totally GEEKED OUT
5) Everyone Has to Have Their Say

Obviously I get a better response from you when I write subject posts rather than review wine, which I find interesting.

Thanks for sticking around. Thanks for reading. Thanks for the discussions. Looking forward to more wine and better writing.

Cheers!

Rob Bralow
rbwinepost (at) gmail.com

 
Copyright 2009 Wine Post: Wine & Spirits Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan