Friday, September 4, 2009

Barefoot back again

I am not going to take too long with this post, since I have already talked about Barefoot wines. They are cheap, inoffensive, and sweet enough to please an American palate and give you a good ol’ American hang over.

I received a sample of the Barefoot Riesling. There is no vintage on the bottle, so this could be a year old or 10 years old. There were also some bubbles that I did not expect when I opened the bottle, but I guess that is what happens to the tiniest bit of yeast and what sugar is left in the bottle.

The wine was shrouded with sugared Welches Grape Juice flavors. It was pleasant, sugary, and tasteless. The perfect drink for girls at frat parties.




Can you see the bubbles?

 
Copyright 2009 Wine Post: Wine & Spirits Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan