Friday, June 26, 2009

Off to Spain!

I know I have been spotty on the posting on my blog here. Well, there is a reason for that…

I AM GETTING READY FOR SPAIN!

That is right, I will be heading off to Spain the evening of June 28 and back on July 3. I will be in the Castilla y Leon region of Spain, home to the D.O. of Ribera del Duero. I will be meeting with the Consejo Regulador de la Denominacion de Ribera del Duero. I am very excited about the trip and I look forward to tasting as much wine as I can!

I am well on my way in my Spanish wine education. There are tons of D.O.’s and more than enough wine coming from Spain.

What is your Spanish wine experience? Are there any particular bottles that stood out in your mind that you have tasted recently?
 
Copyright 2009 Wine Post: Wine & Spirits Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan