Thursday, May 7, 2009

VinTank Publishes Social Media Report

I have not even begun to read it yet, but I will soon and will likely have an opinion and a review for the report. I am very interested to see not only what the report says, but how it is used. I think that this report has implications on how wineries, wine regions, and their representatives will interact with the wine blogging community.

I have already made my stance well-known on the subject and am anxious (well, at least interested) to see if my own views match up to the results of the report and if my approach to wine bloggers is validated.

To find the report check here.

If you have any initial thoughts I would love to hear them.
 
Copyright 2009 Wine Post: Wine & Spirits Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan