Friday, February 5, 2010

Changes at Wine Post: Wine & Spirits Blog


We have made some more changes here at Wine Post!

The layout of the blog has completely changed, and this time we did not even change the URL! (Yes, last time I did this it was nothing short of a disaster. I'm learning.) I know, truly amazing, but the good people that make hundreds of thousands of blog templates need to be thanked for the smooth transition.

The color scheme is much cleaner, the way the posts are arranged is smoother. It is now easier to find who it is I follow and easier to find archived blog posts.

There is a new About section to tell you more about me, why Wine Post exists, and some statistics that every PR/Marketing/Winery/Importer wants to know. I also have made it clear how to contact me and what my policies are on sampling and advertising.

If you receive my blog through e-mail, click on the title of this post to check it out. Same with all of you that read this through the various RSS feed readers.

And most importantly, tell me what you think! How do you like the changes? Are things actually easier for you to read?

Leave a comment at the end of the post. I would love to hear from you.
 
Copyright 2009 Wine Post: Wine & Spirits Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan