Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Did you miss me?



by Rob Bralow
, Wine Post Editor

Wow! It has been over a month since I last posted. I apologize to all of my readers, life has been a little busy.

Let me fill you in: I became the Manager of Events and Promotions at Blue Streak Wines & Spirits, started along the path of creating a sales website for the store, started going to more industry tastings in order to think about additional wines to bring into the store, adopted a kitty, planned a vacation, and generally ran around like a chicken with my head cut off. The boss is away right now, so I have some time in the mornings to do some writing.

So now I am back! And I have SOOOO many wines to talk about that I am not sure if I will be able to talk about them all (but I will sure try). 

Tonight also starts my first class at the International Wine Center. I have enrolled in the WSET Advanced Course, with the intention of moving on to their Diploma Course. This is the first step towards the coveted Master of Wine, but that is a long ways away, with many hurtles to go. It would be like having another college education or a law degree. My grandfather wants me to go back to school, although I am not sure this is what he was thinking.

So, stay tuned throughout this week, next, and the one after that as I talk about Pinot Noir, Italian wines, Austrian wines, and Tequila!
 
Copyright 2009 Wine Post: Wine & Spirits Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan