Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy April Fool's Day

It is a tough world right now, but every year April 1st comes around and everyone gets excited to see what will happen. The one thing that I love about April Fool's Day is the sense of the ridiculous and that perfect moment when someone realizes that you played a trick on them.


I seriously considered doing a trick at work today, but as my mother told me, "Perhaps it is best not to."


I would love to hear about the jokes other people have played today. I will be reading several hundred blogs and many will have great stories and good gags on them. Feel free to post them here if you made one, or send them to me. I always love a good joke.


 
Copyright 2009 Wine Post: Wine & Spirits Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan