Monday, April 19, 2010

NOW EMPLOYED

by Rob Bralow, Wine Post Editor

It has been a difficult road the last four months, but I am once again employed! I am pleased to announce that I have been hired to be the Manager of Events and Promotions at Blue Streak Wines and Spirits! Blue Streak is a retail store in Long Island City, literally on the water with an amazing view of the Manhattan skyline.

My role will include marketing and promotions for the store as well as assisting in wine buying, community relations, and wine education programs for customers. This past weekend I was there and the customers were great: many enthusiastic foodies, flowering oenophiles, and experienced wine geeks. The wine selection in the store is a good mix of a little bit of everything, with a healthy dollop of spirits and sakes.

I am very exciting to be working at Blue Streak. The other employees are very knowledgeable about wine, spirits, and sakes as well as really great people to hang out with. I feel extremely lucky and I think that I found a great place to work!

If you are in the area, come on by and chat!


 
Copyright 2009 Wine Post: Wine & Spirits Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan