Sunday, February 15, 2009

Wine Blogging Wednesday – Piedmont

I am so far behind in this one. For the last WBW (Wines of Breakfast) I was so good, I had reached out to the PR world and asked for input (and got LOTS). I thought about the meal I would prepare, I thought about the wines.

For this one, hosted by David McDuff, owner of McDuff’s Food & Wine Trail is all about Piedmont. I know a little about the region in Italy, and a little about the wines from Alba. I just need to get my butt in gear and find something.

So, Wine Blogging Wednesday is coming up on February 18th. We’ll see what I pull out by then.

1 comment:

Rebecca Rethore said...

Thanks for previewing WBW. I've been popping back to the WBW themes site for the last couple of weeks and hadn't seen any updates for February. Cheers!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Wine Post: Wine & Spirits Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan